(866) 876-TOGO (8646) Toll free
Hearts TO-GO Non-Emergency Medical Transportation is a provider of non-emergency medical transportation services, and was the first hospice company in Utah and Idaho to offer such services to our hospice patients and there families.
We commit to providing prompt service, a friendly smile, and a fleet of vans that will be comfortable for gurney and wheelchair patients. We offer:
- Stretcher use
- Rear heating and air conditioning for a comfortable ride
- Impeccably clean van inside and out
- Fast, friendly service
- Nurse to ride with hospice patients to destination
- Services to Hospitals, Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living Facilities, Hospice patients, Home Health patients, Surgical Centers, Out-Patient Therapy appointments, Doctor's offices.
- TV and DVD for movies
- Wheelchair use
Hearts TO-GO Non-Emergency Medical Transportation developed the slogan “On Time with out Compromise” These words speak volumes about whom we are and what we seek to offer to our hospice customers. This commitment to quality was created our reputation as a high quality service provider of non-emergency Medical Transportation.
You can depend on Hearts TO-GO Non-Emergency Medical Transportation to provide you and your patients with the most up to date, safety oriented transportation available today.
Hearts TO-GO Non-Emergency Medical Transportation stands ready to provide local and long distance Gurney and Wheelchair Van services. This extremely specialized form of transportation is implemented by a highly qualified, team of professionals who always remember and care about the special needs of the people we transport.