- Observation and Assessment
- I.V. Therapy
- Medication Injections
- Catheter Care
- Wound Care
- Restore balance, range of motion, strength and endurance
- Determine equipment needs
- Reduce risk of falling
- Transfer Training
- Home Exercise Programs
- Help patients to improve in daily tasks such as bathing, dressing, and basic household functions.
- Recommend adaptations to make the home safer.
- Establish a daily routine that allows you to perform important tasks.
- Help with memory problems
- Improve ability to communicate
- Restore ability to swallow safely
Certified Nursing Assistants
- Assist the patients with personal care
- Some light housekeeping
Medical Social Workers
- Social and emotional counseling
- Assist with community resources